MUSA trust was established in 2005 to facilitate fundraising. This was made possible by initial funding from Nozala Investment and its founding members. It owns 2% shares in Nozala.
When fully functional the Trust will run all economic oriented activities of the organisation. These include:
- Sewing and craft (The E-wing Project)
- Accredited training activities
- Engaging in business ventures with the private sector companies
- To develop MUSA as a respected brand
- Participate in government sponsored income generating projects